26 Nov Marketing Your Business With Engaging Social Media Content
Posted at 10:51h in Business Strategy, Facebook, Facebook Marketing, Social Media Tips, Social Media Tools, Uncategorized
- Create – Create content your audience craves and will share.
- Curate – Publish your content where your target audience spends time online.
- Evaluate – Measure your content effectiveness and adjust your content accordingly.
- Communicate – Listen and respond – Surprise people with your quick responses.
Create Engaging Social Media Content Your Audience Desires and Will Share
- Identify Your Target Audience(LeanCanvas.com)
- Discover where they spend their time online.
- Create an Avatar for your target audience with name and everything you can find to identify them.
- Begin crafting your content to feed their likes and dislikes.
- Speak to their fear, anger, love, curiosity, and trust.
- Communicate how your product or company fixes or helps in their greatest problem
- Don’t forget to consistently communicate your “Why” http://youtu.be/u4ZoJKF_VuA
- People don’t buy what you do they buy why you do it.
- Life is Short
- Dreams Do Come True
- Getting Back To Basics
- Great Stories
- Content that Makes You Laugh
- Content that Makes You Sad
- Never Give Up
- You Are Unique
- David VS Goliath
- There is More To Life