19 Jan LinkedIn Profile and Leads Presentation Video and Slideshow
Posted at 11:39h in Email List Send, LinkedIn, Marketing Strategy, Uncategorized, Video How To
LinkedIn Presentation Slideshow
- 2. Does Social Media Really Work? Old School Selling 1.0 •Cold Calling •Emails •Buying Leads Social Selling 2.0 •LinkedIn B2B •Engage •Educate 82% of Your Prospects are on Social Media 73% of Sales People who use Social Media are outperforming those who aren’t. Same result for Business Owners
- 3. Everybody is on Facebook, so shouldn’t I focus all my efforts there? 2 New People Join LI Every Second Average Household Income $109,000 People have 2 times more confidence in info found in LI 277% more effective for Lead Generation STILL WANT TO FOCUS SOLELY ON FACEBOOK???
- 4. I already have a LinkedIn Account setup so tell me the secret to getting more leads. NOT SO FAST!!! Get Your Profile Right First!
- 5. Does This Say Professional To You
- 6. A Compelling Headline 120 Characters What you do – not your title.
- 7. Job Title and Description 1000 Characters – include descriptive paragraph and bullet list Include Keywords in Work Experience, Past Work and Skills Reader centered, not self centered
- 8. Profile Cheat Sheet •Professional Headline 120 Characters •Job Title and Descriptions – 1000 Characters •Summary – 2000 Characters – Describe all the products you offer •Interests – 1000 Characters
- 9. CONNECTIONS I get connection requests from people that I don’t know. Should I accept them? Should I connect with everyone that shows in the “People I May Know”? I have my privacy settings set to only allow invitations from people who know my email address? Is that the setting I should use?
- 10. LinkedIn Strategy Advanced Search Saving Searches Tagging Potential Leads People Who Viewed Your Profile
- 11. Event and Contact Follow Up Review Profile for Common LinkedIn Contacts for Introductions Search Google and Other Social Media Sites Like, Comment and Share Their Content Find Common Ground
- 12. Getting Connected Request Introduction from one of your connections NEVER use the default LI invitation WIIFM – What’s In It For Me – Why would they want to connect with you NO SPAM.
- 13. At last, with all these connections I’m finally ready to start selling. Right? WRONG!!!!!
- 14. Build Relationships Add Value with no strings or underlying sales messages Take it Offline Earn the right to offer your products/services