10 Dec Facebook Engagement Tips
Facebook Engagement Tips
by Michael Gray and Dale Dillon Lips
Here are some quick and easy tips to promote your Facebook engagement!
Post Images and Visually Stimulating Content
- Posting photo albums provides +180% engagement.
- Posting single photo provides +120%.
- Posting a video provides +100%.
Create the environment where people are talking about you and your posts.
- Tagging – Tag people in photos and videos to invite them into the conversation.
- Sharing – Share other people’s content. Target the businesses you would like to do business with. It is OK to stalk a company online. It’s just good prospecting.
Promote posts through the Boost Feature – Your marketing budget should have a line item for Facebook Boosted posts. Boosted posts get your content in front of people who are not connected to your page. If your content is reasonably engaging then you will get new likes and increase your overall page engagement.
Great Content– Tailor your content based on your fans’ interests using the new Social Graph Facebook feature gives people the tools to “map out their relationships with the people and things they care about.” Facebook calls this map the graph. Graph Search is a new way for you to find people, photos, places and interests that are most relevant to you on Facebook, and is currently available in beta with a limited preview.
Ask stimulating questions, i.e. how to solve problems (crowd sourcing).
Highlight employees or clients by talking about success stories.
Can you think of more ways to increase Facebook engagement? Please comment.