05 Jun Customers Prefer Email and Text
If your customers say they prefer email and text over phone, does your marketing strategy line up with the demand of your audience?(See graphic)
- 91% of consumers check their email daily (Hubspot).
- 66% of consumers have made a purchase online as a result of an email marketing message (DMA)(Hubspot).
- Email marketing has an ROI of 4,300% (Direct Marketing Association)(Hubspot).
- 48% of emails are opened on mobile devices (Litmus).
- Only 11% of emails are optimized for mobile (Equinux).
- SMS sees an engagement rate 6-8 times higher than email marketing(The 60 Second Marketer).
- Text messages are usually read within 5 seconds of receipt(The 60 Second Marketer).
- Text or SMS coupons are 10 times more likely to be redeemed than print or email coupons (The 60 Second Marketer).
Email and Text marketing are the most overlooked, and underused marketing tools for businesses. You must to identify how your ideal customer wants to consume your content and what channels or tools they prefer to use.
How much time do you spend on social media verses test or email marketing?
What changes should you make in your overall marketing strategy?
Are you using email or test marketing?
If you are already using email and text how are they converting for you?