12 Dec Social Media for Real Estate Professionals
Now Closed. Check back for the next seminar!
Half-Day Seminar Exclusively for the Real Estate Industry on Jan. 26, 2012
Sponsored by Karen Fisher of Nova Home Loans
NMLS #180167 and Arizona Banking License Number BK #0902429
Why should you as a real estate professional want to learn the strategy and tools of social media? It’s very simple: 1) to get new clients and 2) to maintain your current client relationships. In today’s internet world, there is a shift in the way we are all communicating. You must keep up in order to stay relevant and to connect with clients in today’s marketplace. We have specifically designed a presentation exclusively for the real estate industry, including tangible ready-to-use tools.
What you will learn will include:
1) Where to find your current and prospective real estate clients on the internet.
2) How to brand your real estate product and service using social media.
3) How to build and maintain a relationship online.
4) How to optimize your visibility on the internet.
5) How to convey your real estate expertise in order to build client confidence in you
6) How to manage your social media effort in a consistent way..
… and much, much more!
Where: Total Wine’s great classroom, 4370 North Oracle Rd. Tucson, AZ 85705
When: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 1 to 6 p.m. (Includes Complimentary Wine and Cheese Tasting at 5:30 p.m.)
Who is The S.M.A.R.T Group Team that will teach this? The S.M.A.R.T. Group is a team of business, social media and internet professionals that stay on the cutting edge of the newest ideas, tools and strategies. What makes us different is that we focus on the business strategy of social media. The team is led by Dale Dillon Lips, Dillon Advisory Services, a business strategist with over 30 years of experience in marketing, finance and entrepreneurship, and includes:
- Christopher Porter, The J3 Effect, teaches the strategy and management of social media.
- Sherif Morgan, Connexins Web Development, is an expert on WordPress, website development and content.
- Aaron Eden, Garious.com and Intuit, specializes in product development, programming, strategic analysis of new ventures and more.
- Angela Moore, Six Degrees SEO, is our expert on Search Engine Optimization, video marketing and mobile technology.
- Michael Gray, Owner of Social Media Assist, provides the full range of consulting services on social media.
Cost: Your investment to attend this 4.5 hour jampacked seminar is $49. We have been able to reduce the price because of the generous sponsorship of Karen Fisher of Nova Home Loans (NMLS #180167 and Arizona Banking License Number BK #0902429)!
Questions or to Register: Call Dale Dillon Lips at (520)429-6000 or email dale@SMARTGroupAZ.com or to register for the event, please click the button below to get started: