17 Mar Affluent Women Buyers — How to Attract Them
Affluent Women Buyers – How to attract them? What appeals to them?
By Dale Dillon Lips
Women hold incredible buying power – as demonstrated by Michael Gray in his presentation on March 15. And the affluent woman is undeniably who almost all businesses want to attract!
But what is it that motivates the woman buyer, and in particular the affluent women buyer? Is there a secret to reaching the female mind? Yes, and here it is: women want to feel good. Make a woman feel good and she is yours!
And how do you make a woman feel good?
You need to consider her “why,” her raison d’etre or reason for living. Or how do their purchases reflect the lives that they want to live? What is it that they need? If you can identify their needs, you can provide the solution (lean canvas).
In other words, what is important to the affluent woman buyer?
- They want and expect to enjoy life, not just live the daily grind.
- They want to feel personally enriched and to achieve personal growth.
- They want to reduce their daily stress and they like simplicity.
- They want to feel rewarded for their work.
- They are searching for meaning in life.
- They want to be connected with their families and communities.
- They want to feel unique and beautiful.
- They want to feel that they are “giving back” and making the world a better place.
If you doubt what I’m saying, take a look at what magazines are popular to women: Real Simple, Oprah, Family Circle, Parenting, and Vogue, to name a few.
So how do you take information and infuse it in your marketing strategy? Think about it and comment below!